Author Topic: Spreading the word  (Read 4542 times)

Rewinged

• View Profile
Spreading the word
« on: September 01, 2015, 02:39:52 AM »
Hey, I just stumbled across this game by pure chance on the steam discussion page for Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence where a forum member mentioned this as one of their most anticipated games at the moment. I have to say I'm really shocked I haven't seen anything about this before now! I thought I was pretty up to date with historical strategy games :P
I was wondering if you have any plans in place for spreading the word and gaining more attention for OE? I know quite a few people who would definitely find it interesting so I'll of course do my part to spread the word to them. Is there any other way us fans (even newest of the new fans such as myself) can help out more in this regard?

Eagerly awaiting the release!

Neutron

• Administrator
  • Oriental Empires designer and programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Spreading the word
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:44:04 AM »
I'm sure Iceberg will be ramping up the marketing efforts as we move forward. But mentioning the game in forums, social media etc will be very helpful.
Live in interesting times

mumei

• Strategy Games Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 06:01:49 PM »
Hey, I just stumbled across this game by pure chance on the steam discussion page for Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence where a forum member mentioned this as one of their most anticipated games at the moment. I have to say I'm really shocked I haven't seen anything about this before now! I thought I was pretty up to date with historical strategy games :P
I was wondering if you have any plans in place for spreading the word and gaining more attention for OE? I know quite a few people who would definitely find it interesting so I'll of course do my part to spread the word to them. Is there any other way us fans (even newest of the new fans such as myself) can help out more in this regard?

Lol was that me? :)) NA is really well made as well btw.
"The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" Sun Tzu.

pfa0219

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:18:46 PM »

Lol was that me? :)) NA is really well made as well btw.

Could you tell me what NA is? Couldn't find it on Google. I am always interested in new historical strategy games ;)!

Martok

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »
I believe he's referring to the Nobunaga's Ambition series  The devs just released a new game, Sphere of Influence.  I'm wanting to try it myself, but the price is currently a bit too rich for my wallet. 

http://www.nobunagasambition.eu/

pfa0219

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »
Ah thanks looks interesting as game.