Author Topic: Price  (Read 3288 times)

Martok

• View Profile
Price
« on: July 31, 2015, 06:14:47 PM »
I apologize for asking this again (as I seem to recall it's already been answered once or twice in interviews), but do you guys have any idea how much OE is going to sell for (initially)?  Also, will those who purchase the game while it's in Early-Access receive any sort of discount? 

Neutron

• Administrator
  • Oriental Empires designer and programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Price
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 07:17:01 PM »
Hi Martok, good to see you again, and many thanks for your posts about OE on other forums.

Price is determined by the publisher, so I don't know exactly how much it'll be. Much the same as other recent Iceberg titles I expect. According to Steam Spy Stardrive II is currently $30 and Endless Legend $35.  How much, if at all, it'll be discounted during EA I don't know either.
Live in interesting times

Martok

• View Profile
Re: Price
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 11:51:20 PM »
Hi Martok, good to see you again, and many thanks for your posts about OE on other forums.

My pleasure as always.  :) 

Price is determined by the publisher, so I don't know exactly how much it'll be. Much the same as other recent Iceberg titles I expect. According to Steam Spy Stardrive II is currently $30 and Endless Legend $35.  How much, if at all, it'll be discounted during EA I don't know either.

Ah, that's right, you did say somewhere that Iceberg would determine the price.  Thanks! 

And yes, given similar titles, $30.00 (or thereabouts) sounds about right.